Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pashur Workshop- Boise, ID- Sept. 20, 2011

Go down

Pashur Workshop- Boise, ID- Sept. 20, 2011 Empty Pashur Workshop- Boise, ID- Sept. 20, 2011

Post by AmberMarie Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:15 am

"Hodge Podge" with Pashur

3707 N Chatterton Way / Boise ID 83713

DESCRIPTION: Want to learn a little of this and a little of that? Need to perfect several things that don't necessarily "match" or have a theme? Then this is the class for you! In my Hodge-Podge class you will be learning designs and tricks that run the whole gambit of face painting! Need some fun new boy designs? Some elegant girl designs? Designs perfect for adults? Fast pay per face impress you line designs? This class has it all!! In other words, if you face paint, you will love this class!! Some highlights include the ever popular shark, a wicked yet simple dragon, dazzling jewelry, nightclub eye designs, hot rod spider, glittering fairies and my top 2 selling board designs! These are just a few designs that you will perfect and be adding to your board!!

COST: Only $100 per person.

RSVP & PAYMENT: Paying for the workshop locks your spot in the class.
To lock your spot in the class, paypal the $100 workshop fee to me at: Pashur@CanvasAlive.com
Note: No checks, cashier’s checks, money orders or credit cards will be accepted. No exceptions.

YAY! If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. I am part of putting this together. Very Happy
AmberMarie
AmberMarie

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-03-28

http://www.ambermariestudios.com

Back to top Go down

Pashur Workshop- Boise, ID- Sept. 20, 2011 Empty Re: Pashur Workshop- Boise, ID- Sept. 20, 2011

Post by AmberMarie Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 pm

I edited this with his info from the his email list. Smile
AmberMarie
AmberMarie

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-03-28

http://www.ambermariestudios.com

Back to top Go down