Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra bling for sale.....

Go down

Extra bling for sale..... Empty Extra bling for sale.....

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Hey All,
I have posted this here just so no one misunderstood my intentions.
I have purchased these all at Michael's today and I am selling for the same price I bought them for.
I bought alot of extra incase anyone wanted any.
So, the really beautiful ones, metal, pearls and rhinestone ones are $2.49 plus 13% tax each. They were regular $4.99 each plus tax.
The gem shapes are $1. each plus 13% tax. That is what I paid for them as well. I am not here to make money, just wanted to share in the fun....and hopefully new way to make some money as an upsell.

So, here are the pics. Just let me know what design you want and a quantity. I will send them our in a plain envelope in the mail to keep the costs down

[img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0210[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0211[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0212[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0213[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0215[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0216[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0217[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0218[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0220[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0221[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0222[/img][img]Extra bling for sale..... Dsc_0223[/img]

Back to top Go down