Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas?

+4
Pilareta
caro
Ashley Pickin
MichelleLA
8 posters

Go down

Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas? Empty Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas?

Post by MichelleLA Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Living Canvas in San Jose, CA is just around the corner -- Aug 1-3 and our own LoneWolf will be having her west coast premiere appearance at Living Canvas along side Mark Reid, Dutch, the awesome Ellen Dawson, talented Amy Medina and more...

I know Poizoned Peach is coming, perhaps MirandaS and Inca and myself... Who else is going to be joining in the fun???

More info at www.living-canvas.org
MichelleLA
MichelleLA

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas? Empty Re: Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:03 pm

I am!!!

ttfn

rebecca

Back to top Go down

Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas? Empty Re: Mark Reid, LoneWolf, Dutch -- Who's coming to Living Canvas?

Post by MichelleLA Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Yay!!! I haven't seen you since Vegas Smile
MichelleLA
MichelleLA

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Pickin Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

I wish that I could, but I'll be in North Dakota until the 1st!
Ashley Pickin
Ashley Pickin

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2009-06-27

http://www.picnpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caro Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I can only dream.
Hope you all have a fantastic time.
caro
caro

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm

It is a bit far for me! lol!
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 pm

wow michelle you guys on the west and east coast get so much action..we here in the midwest get none
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 am

Anyone going to the post-classes? To few so far, meaning I will not be able to afford to go, unless that changes fast Sad
LoneWolf
LoneWolf

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.lone-wolf.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by poizonedpeach Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh NO!!! That would be a terrible tragedy!! I really hope more people sign up!! I am looking into my travel arrangements to see if I can swing a post-class but as of right now, am unsure! Sad
poizonedpeach
poizonedpeach

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by poizonedpeach Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:03 pm

And I can't wait til my daughter is 9 and can come and join in the fun!! Smile
poizonedpeach
poizonedpeach

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolf Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks Liz. Else I hope to find a sponsor for next year =)
LoneWolf
LoneWolf

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.lone-wolf.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by IamGinaW Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I totally wanted to go and it's not that far from me, plus I have a friend I could stay with ...but we have to move that weekend. Sad I sooooo wanted to meet you, Lone, Rebecca, and everyone else!
IamGinaW
IamGinaW

Number of posts : 1626
Registration date : 2010-09-15

http://facesbygina.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down