Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a thank you

Go down

Just a thank you Empty Just a thank you

Post by Taradoodles Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:07 pm

I just wanted to post a thank you so much for your help in getting all my legal documents together (BIG thanks Metina!). I have pounded them out to fit me I believe and am now prepared ( I think) in case somebody wants papers now. Im also rethinking my pricing guides with all the help on Shannon pages and from all the opinions here that I read about. Why they do what they do and such.
Im getting my act together on paint supplies and finding what works best for me as far as setup and designs! Some I dont think Ill ever get at, but either way I keep reaching higher.
So thanks again for all your support and looking forward to still talking and maybe offering some of my own after awhile to.
THANK YOU to all! Just didnt want you to think I was taking you and running away or for granted.
bounce cheers sunny Very Happy I love you queen king geek jocolor flower
Taradoodles
Taradoodles

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2011-04-03

http://www.taradoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum