Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm New here! What should I name my biz??

+2
Vashti
bluebunneh
6 posters

Go down

I'm New here! What should I name my biz?? Empty I'm New here! What should I name my biz??

Post by bluebunneh Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 am

Hello everybody! I'm new to this form and pretty new to face painting as well. Just this past year I've been hired for two gigs just by being at the right place at the right time. Now I want to actually create a website and start a business for some extra cash however I can't think of a good name >_<

It has to have Bunny in it, Bunny's or By Bunny, of that sort. Bunny is my nick name and I wear a blue wig and bunny ears to my gigs so I'd like to keep that in the name.

I'd like something quirky and creative, perhaps something that even rhymes.

I'll be offering facepainting, henna, and glitter tattoos. I may offer more/different services as time goes on. I love making costumes so maybe I can incorporated something related that in the future?

It's nice to meet all of y'all I appreciate any help with the name. Very Happy
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

I'm New here! What should I name my biz?? Empty Re: I'm New here! What should I name my biz??

Post by Vashti Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 am

Beauty by Bunny

or

Bunny's Beautiful Bounty

or

Bunny's Bodacious Baubles lol!

I'm sure you'll come up with something soon...just keep thinking and utilize a thesaurus for ideas too!!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

I'm New here! What should I name my biz?? Empty Re: I'm New here! What should I name my biz??

Post by bluebunneh Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks Vashti - I like Beauty by Bunny. Maybe Bunny's Beauty Art or something... Beauty Art by Bunny... Bunny's Beautiful Body Art, wow that's long!
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by SillyIzzy Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I like the idea of "blue bunny".. what about something like:
Blue Bunny Body Art ?
I know it's long, but it rolls off the tongue Very Happy
Good luck!
SillyIzzy
SillyIzzy

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-07-20

http://www.funkyfacespainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 pm

You are right Izzy, it does roll off the tongue! I like it!
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by SillyIzzy Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Yay! I'm glad!
SillyIzzy
SillyIzzy

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-07-20

http://www.funkyfacespainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

You might get tired of the blue wig. I might just go with Bunnies Body Art. Still rolls without being tied to the blue wig for the rest of your life. LOL

Bunny's Body Bling
Body Art by Bunny
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyFPL Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 pm

I made my business name kinda silly. There are so many awesome and "fancy" names out there for face painting businesses, I thought mine would stand out if it was super simple. The Face Paint Lady as opposed to more fancy names. I may be totally wrong, but whatever, I can't change it now, lol.
MelodyFPL
MelodyFPL

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2011-07-02

http://www.nyfacepaintlady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 am

Ah good thinkin' about not wanting to be tied down to the wig Metina!

I like Bunny's Body Art, only thing is I'll be doing more faces than body art.... but the face is part of the body... I don't be offering full body painting so I don't want folks to get the wrong idea.

thanks for all your help everybody!
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 pm

What do y'all think of 'Painted By Bunny' ?? How important is it that I have body or face in there somewhere?
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyFPL Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I like Painted by Bunny! It is simple and fun. You don't neccessarily need to add face/body painting to the NAME, but maybe under the name on your business card or brochure.

Painted by Bunny
Face and Body Painting

??
I dont know
I like it regardless.
MelodyFPL
MelodyFPL

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2011-07-02

http://www.nyfacepaintlady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks for your input I appreciate it Very Happy
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by debranewmanart Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

I named my business with my name and the art at the end. "Debra Newman Art". That covers any art of any kind I will ever care to make. You might consider the future in naming your business. You may decide at some point that F&B painting isn't your thing anymore. Speaking from experience, I'd suggest a name that doesn't lock you into one type of art.

debranewmanart

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2011-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/debranewmanart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum