Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday!

3 posters

Go down

Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday! Empty Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday!

Post by Laurie Shoultz Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

I have never been to a class. I can't believe my luck,to have one in my area. Because of the Forum I was on the look out! Many thanks.

I have a few questions: Does anyone know what to bring. From my kit, chair, table, lunch and can I bring a video camera. Do they usually bring paints and brushes that I can purchase. I wonder what they will teach. Any questions I can ask for anyone?
I cannot find any info. Instructions are bring a check, and where to go.

I look forward to any advice towards my preparation.
Thanks ahead of time
Laurie

Laurie Shoultz
Laurie Shoultz

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday! Empty Re: Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday!

Post by Fabtastic Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 am

I just went to a class a few weeks ago, I'll tell you how it went for me.

I took my full smaller kit but didn't need it, just a few colours: orange, yellow, red, white. They supply practice heads to each student and don't want you to use dark colours that might stain them so those were the colours we were told use. You will need a few brushes, water container, a few sponges. That's it.

Of course take a camera! I took my regular camera and took lots of still pics but I did use it in video mode a few times. They are very generous about you seeing exactly what they do and how they do it.

The one I went to had an included lunch, you should find out. There were lots of products for sale at the one I attended, being sold by the organizer of the event. But that will depend on who is organizing your class, I would imagine. The brothers themselves had some books which I bought. I paid the brothers with cash, but the organizer was set up to take debit card. You may want to check if debit will be available, or just take cash.

Hope this helps!! If I think of anything else, I'll add more.

Enjoy!!! I would go to another one of their classes in a heartbeat - it was awesome! Very Happy
Fabtastic
Fabtastic

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.fabtastic.ca

Back to top Go down

Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday! Empty Re: Going to a Wolfe Brothers class on thursday!

Post by nancy! Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 pm

ditto
I didn't have to bring anything but a camera but it depends on the organizer.
have fun! They are great, you will learn a lot and have a laugh too.
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down