Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pashur's Coming to Cleveland!

Go down

Pashur's Coming to Cleveland! Empty Pashur's Coming to Cleveland!

Post by Lady Jayde Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey all! I just wanted to put out the info about three awesome workshops that Pashur will be teaching in June. As many of you know, he will be at the Haunter's Convention and since he is going to be nearby he has decided to be the inaugural instructor hosted by the newly formed NEO Face Painter's Guild in Cleveland!

Here is more information about this class:

JUNE 6 - CLEVELAND - GLITTER ROCKS & JAM

DATE: June 6, 2011

LOCATION: The Ellenwood Community Center - Room #11 / 124 Ellenwood Ave, Bedford, OH 44146

TIME: 10am - 5:00pm

GLITTER ROCKS + JAM!!

DESCRIPTION: Glitter, glitter, glitter!! Something we all love, but so full of so many overlooked possibilities! Join me as I show you the many ways glitter can take your designs from average to extraordinary! Learn head turning designs such as the ultamite glitter butterfly, an almost solid glitter masquerade mask, a glitter necklace, nightclub designs, a glitter tribal design and a patriotic design just in time for Fourth of July! I will also be showing my new glitter tattoo fairies.

DETAILS: Demo & Hands-On, Sponge & Brush Face Painting.

SKILL LEVEL: Beginner and/or Intermediate

CLASS SIZE: 12 people max.

LUNCH: We will have a 1 hour break for lunch. Lunch expenses are on your own.

JAM: We will have a jam afterwards from 6:30pm - 8:30pm.

AGE LIMIT: You must be at least 15 years old to take this class.

SUPPLIES TO BRING: Your face paint kit, a #10 filbert, a #4 round brush, baby wipes, camera, extra camera batteries, sketch pad and pen.

COST: $100 per student. Special Rate for North East Ohio Face Painters Guild: $90

RSVP: To lock your spot in the class, paypal the workshop fee to me at: Pashur@CanvasAlive.com
No checks, no cashiers checks, no money orders and no credit cards will be accepted. No exceptions!!!
Sorry - no refunds if you have to cancel or do not show up.

I hope to get a chance to meet some of you there! Slots are filling up quickly!
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down