Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gina Newsum and Anna Wilinski-Class in Michigan!

Go down

Gina Newsum and Anna Wilinski-Class in Michigan! Empty Gina Newsum and Anna Wilinski-Class in Michigan!

Post by ClashAnna Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Folks, This is Anna from www.JestParty.com I make all of those crazy Clashtheclown youtube videos. My friend Gina Newsum and I will be hosting a class on May 14th in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Gina has won so many online face painting contests for her awesome submissions that she had to install a shed in her backyard for all of her prizes (just kidding...kind of!). It is going to be very hands on if you are interested in using Rainbow cakes...but can't get them under your control! Expect to learn a lot of cheek art, eye mask, full face and body decor moves!

Gina Newsum and Anna Wilinski-Class in Michigan! May_cl11[b]
ClashAnna
ClashAnna

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-03-13

http://www.jestparty.com

Back to top Go down