Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Ideas?

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars Ideas? Empty Star Wars Ideas?

Post by markimpesky Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 am

While I am new to the forum, I intend to make the most of it! Here is my first cry for help! Have you ever had a cherub boy sit down and ask.. "Can you paint me like a young Hans Solo, not a old hans solo, with a light saber in one hand and a (Blah,Blah,Blah) in the other? Or a death star ship with sith lords on one cheek and an X-Wing fighter with a wookie or ackbar? , blah,blah,blah...." Of course HE knows exactly what he talking about, and I am trying to translate... I need to expand my choices for boys, especially Star Wars.... I usually end up painting a space scene with the Star Wars Logo, or ship. Do you have any Star Wars photos to share? Ideas? Thank You!
markimpesky
markimpesky

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Ideas? Empty Re: Star Wars Ideas?

Post by nancy! Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm

http://www.facepaintforum.com/t718-face-paint-ideas-with-star-wars-theme?highlight=star+wars

You can type star wars on the search button for more links. Good luck!
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm

When I get a comment like that(or the latest wrestler or newest kid show) I use the handy dandy Google Images on my cell phone. I hate face painting Star Wars.

BTW, there is a General Questions section where you'll get better results for answers to your questions.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down