Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale

3 posters

Go down

ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale Empty ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale

Post by Souphansa Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

ALL SOLD OUT
Hi guys! Unfortunately I cannot use these paints because I am very sensitive to the lovely smell. I like them but they give me head aches and dizzyness =( I would love to sell them. I have not used them nor tested them. I have a picture of the paints but I don't know how to upload them on here. The paints are the Paradise AQ by Jinny. Please let me know if you are interested. My lost is your gain =) Thank you for your support!

$8 each plus $1 Shipping to anywhere in the US. Buy 5 or more and receive FREE shipping to anywhere in the US.

I have the following colors (all comes with the org. package box):

Beach Berry
Purple
Light Pink
Lagoon Blue
Teal
Yellow
Amazon Green

Last edited by Souphansa on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Souphansa
Souphansa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale Empty Re: ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale

Post by IamGinaW Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one allergic to perfumey smells. I get instant head aches in the laundry soap aisle, and sitting next to anyone wearing heavy perfume, cologne, or where there's heavy air fresheners/scented candles, etc. I haven't even tried Paradise because I read it has a strong (but pleasant) smell.
IamGinaW
IamGinaW

Number of posts : 1626
Registration date : 2010-09-15

http://facesbygina.com

Back to top Go down

ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale Empty Re: ALL SOLD OUT =) I have un-used/new Paradise paints for sale

Post by Lyndell44 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Thanks again!
Lyndell44
Lyndell44

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Souphansa Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 pm

You're welcome. Thanks Lyn for taking them off my hands. Gina I could relate. I should have known that I could be allergic to the aroma because I am allergic to perfumes, cologne, perfumy lotions, etc. I kept one, which was the white paint because I think I can handle just one container...and because I like the smell. So far I like the Diamond fx paints and Tag one stroke cakes
Souphansa
Souphansa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by IamGinaW Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 pm

TAG all have a very slight smell and I can handle it. DFX don't have any smell (that I can tell) Seriously, why do they need perfume in face paints?
IamGinaW
IamGinaW

Number of posts : 1626
Registration date : 2010-09-15

http://facesbygina.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down