Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint

2 posters

Go down

Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint Empty Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint

Post by fluttersby Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 am

I painted this yesterday and I rarely share my paintings. I see all kinds of things I would change now, but I am still pretty proud of it. It took a long time to paint. It is done with Temptu "inked" palette alcohol activated paint. I really enjoy doing using these, but I can see that due to the amount of time needed to paint the more detailed designs, it would not be good for festivals or anything with time constraints.

Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint 141_cr10

I know the image is large and I had to paint on my thigh (sorry). Now I am wishing I had painted it upside down so when I stand up the lion would be in the correct position at least. Oh well. No one will see it since it is winter and I am not wearing shorts at all.
fluttersby
fluttersby

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint Empty Re: Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint

Post by anramire2 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

WOW I think thats really neat!
anramire2
anramire2

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2009-08-13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/My-LoVe-for-ART/2104600

Back to top Go down

Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint Empty Re: Lion tattoo with temporary tattoo paint

Post by fluttersby Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Thanks. I like it. It's really the first really detailed one I have done. I found out alot by doing it too, but don't we always? I get so many requests for longer lasting stuff, way more than face painting itself. I need to learn henna too, but that will be awhile.
fluttersby
fluttersby

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down