Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs.

2 posters

Go down

Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs. Empty Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs.

Post by IamGinaW Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

I'm doing 30 kids in 1 hour so I need SUPER fast options. I'm going to do hearts for the girls and I was thinking maybe a bee for boys ("Bee Mine").

...any other brilliant ideas?
IamGinaW
IamGinaW

Number of posts : 1626
Registration date : 2010-09-15

http://facesbygina.com

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs. Empty Re: Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs.

Post by Lauri Strandell Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Wow, less than 2 minutes each - EEK! No time to change colors, there are three different 2-minute, 1-color designs here 5 minute TAG link

Lauri Strandell

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs. Empty Re: Need ideas for SUPER fast boy V-day designs.

Post by Lauri Strandell Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Tribal hearts for boys? Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Lauri Strandell

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down