Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green

4 posters

Go down

DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green Empty DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green

Post by Metina Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 am

Hiya,

I haven't started all my sampling yet and someone is asking for this. Does anyone have all three they can share in a pic or give some feedback?

I am trying to get my new employee up to speed.

-Metina

Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green Empty Re: DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green

Post by Gamezgirl Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm

I tossed my hot rod metallic, it stains really really badly. I use alot of diff brands, and I have never seen a paint stain so badly. I usually don't worry about staining, I use wolfe black, and metallics etc, but that paradise met green is awful!
That is my .02
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green Empty Re: DFX Metallix Green/TAG Pearl Green/Paradise Hot Rod Green

Post by Mandi from Tazzie Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I only have the TAG met.green. So can't help you.
Mandi from Tazzie
Mandi from Tazzie

Number of posts : 1826
Registration date : 2010-04-03

http://www.mandifacepaintingsupplies.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauri Strandell Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Can you guys join us over here Brand Comparison Link

Lauri Strandell

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down