Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade!

2 posters

Go down

Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade! Empty Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade!

Post by Mirandas Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 am

I got 3 Starblends for sale or trade...
*Green
*Purple
*Blue
I can trade them for Paradise Silver Bullet Metallic and Metallic Orange from DFX Or Glitter Tattoos Suplies
Or All 3 for $15 plus shipping.. Wink
Mirandas
Mirandas

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade! Empty Re: Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade!

Post by TheSparklingLady Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 am

Sold for $15! Smile I would love to find that Metallic Orange myself!
TheSparklingLady
TheSparklingLady

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-04-03

http://www.thesparklinglady.com/

Back to top Go down

Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade! Empty Re: Starblends Blue, Purple and Green for sale or trade!

Post by Mirandas Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 pm

TheSparklingLady wrote:Sold for $15! Smile I would love to find that Metallic Orange myself!
Metina has it for sale here, but I refuse to charge another dollar to my credit card for now..I know myself, and I won't be getting just that.. so I decided to get rid of thing I don't need or never use.
Speaking of use, the starblends don't come with their original packaging, I have tried them on once, and they have a little piece of velcro on the bottom(where they were attached on my kit) but I don't use them and they have been out of my kit for months now. Here is a pic , if you decided to take them would be $15 plus $3 For shipping.

starblends and gecko" alt="" />
The Gecko Brush Holder is $5
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSparklingLady Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:56 pm

I have a couple of Geckos. But thanks.

Do you take PayPal?

Eve
TheSparklingLady
TheSparklingLady

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2010-04-03

http://www.thesparklinglady.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

P.M'd you!
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down