Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade

3 posters

Go down

Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade Empty Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade

Post by Gamezgirl Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Hey all,

I bought a bunch of stuff to try before I bought larger sizes, one of them is the Ben Nye Magi Cake Aquacolour Palette. I have never used it, I thought I could use it as a powder but, it is just taking up space in my kit. It is open, but brand new never used, the Logo is still on every little cake. I thought about using it wet, but I guess that would ruin it for anyone else, and I have lots of paints to use for that anyways. So, I paid $40 plus shipping for it, hit me with any ideas for trades or offers if you are interested in it. I will pay shipping to you if you are trading something if you pay shipping for whatever you send to me. I use mainly DFX paints, I do glitter tats, just started to learn airbrushing...don't know what I need but...open to suggestions...
I also have a the Kryolan Aquacolour 12 colour palette that I have only swiped a brush across once on a couple of the colours but I am not a fan of Kryolan so if that one interests you, feel free to make an offer on that one, I paid $42 for that one.
On both metal cases there is some wear because they have been riding around in my kit, but inside they are pristine condition. I will post pics as soon as I get new batteries for my camera..I just wanted to list this while I had a few minutes since I keep forgetting to do it! LOL

Cheers

Heather
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade Empty Re: Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade

Post by Tash Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 am

hmmm How much do you want for the Ben Nye Aqua color pallet?
I could swap you my Mehron Detailz but I don't think you would want them, I also have a purple craft tote that is the size of a milk crate with pockets all around it, it's on wheels and has a retractable handle to pull it along, I haven't used it because I love my purple and black metal make-up case soo much. I paid $15 each plus shipping for the Detailz which I have in silver, gold black and white, and I paid $50 for the tote. All are in brand new condition.
Let me know if you want to trade or how much you would like in cash for the palette.
Tash
Tash
Tash

Number of posts : 1883
Registration date : 2010-01-04

http://faceartbytash.com/

Back to top Go down

Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade Empty Re: Ben Nye and Kryolan Palette-sale or trade

Post by Gamezgirl Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 am

Let me check on what it will cost me for shipping to Australia and I will get back to you with a cash price (is that where you live?) It is on your profile...so I assumed it is LOL

Heather...
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jayde Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

Hi,
Do you have a picture? I'm interested in the Aquacolor pallete but I doubt I have anything that you'd want other than so galleria brushes that are as long as my arm. How much are you asking for the pallete?
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jayde Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

? Sorry, I missed that you're going to upload pics later.
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamezgirl Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 pm

These are no longer available thank you.
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down