Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Gift Certificates

Go down

Canadian Gift Certificates Empty Canadian Gift Certificates

Post by Metina Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Hiya,

As you all know, I offer gift certificates on my shop and many people have taken advantage of this for the gift exchanges.

Please be aware that if you purchase one for someone who lives in Canada, you will have to pay the additional $5 to cover the shipping of the items that they select, just as YOU would pay for shipping of an item to them yourself. If you visit the ship you can see that the cost of the Canadian Gift Certificates are all $5 more than the value.

I have a member who wants to redeem a US Certificate for someone who lives in Canada and she is not happy about having to incur the additional $5. I have expressed that it is her, not myself or the gift reciepient's place to cover the shipping.

In the future, please refrain from the exchanges if you do not wish to ship to Canada. We have many Canadian members who participate and I always want them to do so. Please understand that our Canadian friends have to incur the shipping to us in the US as well.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

-Metina
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down