Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid-level boy designs

2 posters

Go down

Mid-level boy designs Empty Mid-level boy designs

Post by PaisleyPeacock Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I did my first event yesterday (whew!) and it was pointed out to me that all the classic "boy" designs were on my highest price tier. I have some ideas on how to do simple stuff, and I have the full face full complexity ones all set, but I need ideas on the middle range of time. For the gig yesterday, I was averaging 14-15 faces an hour. I have no idea if that's super slow or not, but it gives you an idea of where I"m at, time-wise.

PaisleyPeacock

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Mid-level boy designs Empty Re: Mid-level boy designs

Post by jlirie Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:10 pm

you could do "less" of your full face designs - for example, masks, half face, or one eye versions of superheroes, dinos, tiger, robot, skull, etc.

also individual items on forehead or cheek - snake, shark, sports (flaming football, team logo), lightning bolt, etc.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down