Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnival painting

2 posters

Go down

Carnival painting Empty Carnival painting

Post by momtotwol1s Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi,
Can someone please give me some pointers as to how to get started painting for small carnivals. I am fairly new to face painting (about a year now) I've done small jobs here and there but want to get more into it especially for the summer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

momtotwol1s

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-05-15

Back to top Go down

Carnival painting Empty Re: Carnival painting

Post by EnchantedFacesbyDalton Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Wow, This is the 3rd time I am posting this! I feel slow today. I keep clicking "post new topic" / "post reply".

So, for the 3rd time really quick!

1. Do some research, find if they have a website. I know in my city most festivals, fairs, or carnivals have websites. If they do not have a website, my second go to is Facebook.

2. So, you found some information, (dates, vendors application, e-mail, phone number)

3. Utilize this information, I always email them and attach an e-postcard. I give it 48 hours and then give them a call or just send in my vendors application. The reason why I send an e-mail first is because at times you are in competition with other face painters for the same spot. Other times you may be compared to the last year face painter, that at times is never good. Once again in my city, most face painting is poorly done. So, the e-mail with an e-postcard with your work will go a long way!

Remember our business is a visual business, so when you haven't he chance take advantage of this and send your work!

Thanks! Good luck!
EnchantedFacesbyDalton
EnchantedFacesbyDalton

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-09-30

http://www.enchantedfacesbydalton.com

Back to top Go down