Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most requested design for the Holidays

+4
Sarieka
Kal
Laura-Lou
Snazzy12
8 posters

Go down

What is the most requested design for the Holidays Empty What is the most requested design for the Holidays

Post by Snazzy12 Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi

This is my first Xmas Holiday for FP and I was wondering if you could tell me what designs people request you to paint the most. ( I need to stock up on paint glitter and others supplies). Are glitter tattoos very popular during this time? Is there any specific products you recommend? If you have any pics I would truly appreciate seeing them.

Thanks in advance,

Snazzy12

Snazzy12

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

What is the most requested design for the Holidays Empty Re: What is the most requested design for the Holidays

Post by Laura-Lou Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello,

I've done quite a few christmas events and I offer a snowman (not full face, on the forehead), a full face penguin with a santa hat, a winter butterfly (all blue and icy!), a holly butterfly, a girl and a boy reindeer, an ice tiger and an elf hat (see Lisa joy young on YT). The penguin, snowman and tiger are definitely the most popular but they all get a look in Very Happy My snowflake BAMS and lots of glitter, I also get through a lot of snazaroos lustre powders Very Happy Very Happy
I don't have any pictures of them though, I don't think, I use a word board for them normally as they only get used a few times a year!

Hope that helps
Laura-Lou
Laura-Lou

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2015-11-18

http://www.ljfacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What is the most requested design for the Holidays Empty Re: What is the most requested design for the Holidays

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Completely depends on the following:

1. What the first person who gets painted chooses;
2. What images/menu choices you have;
3. What you and your crew have - they either all want it or no one wants it scratch
4. Age group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:31 am

Shannon Fennell wrote:Completely depends on the following:

1.  What the first person who gets painted chooses;
2.  What images/menu choices you have;
3.  What you and your crew have - they either all want it or no one wants it scratch
4.  Age group.

#3 What is up with that????
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:48 am

No idea.

We have really nice, pretty, simple designs paint on ourselves - and sometimes, rarely, a lot of the little girls will ask for them, most of the time, nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 am

It's weird. That whole uninterested in face paint crowd is weird. Weird atmosphere. Weird people. Makes for a weird day in general.
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarieka Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:00 pm

FROZEN
Sarieka
Sarieka

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-05-20

http://www.sarieka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Affordable Face Magic Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Look up Christmas designs here on FPF. I always did blue & pink "snow queens" & now they're "Frozen". Reindeer, snowman, penguins, holly, candy canes ..lots of variations. Santa face, Santa/sleigh/moonlight. Snowflakes, ribbons, Christmas bulbs, Christmas Dove. Notice the world around you. Patterns in rugs, Christmas decorations, clip art, greeting cards. I whip out my camera when I see a design on clothing! Look at the world around you for inspiration. ENJOY!!!
Affordable Face Magic
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Anything 'ice princess' lol.

Here are my holiday theme boards 

What is the most requested design for the Holidays Holiday%20boards_zpsxqtwbqn9

The most popular one hands down was "Snow Fairy Princess" (upper left of the blue board), I bet i could change it to any other 'frozen' princess design and what ever that was it would get chosen the most.

Next popular was my "Christmas Butterfly" (upper left corner of the christmas board)

3rd place went to the "Cool Cat", followed by the reindeer.

Small snowman, small snowflakes, and small ice butterflies were the most requested cheek art.
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Snazzy12 Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Wow....your board is beautiful. How did you get the face ou rlines on it, did you draw them on or print them.

Thanks
Snazzy

Snazzy12

Back to top Go down

Post by Snazzy12 Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:49 pm

OUTLINE

Snazzy12

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:18 pm

I bought it that way. It's a bit of a long story actually. I'm writing a review for 2 companies that sell boards with static face outlines on them. The both have their pros and cons, but have totally replaced my photo boards.

Dang... i gotta finish that review. lol
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by PixiePaintrix Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:16 pm

mine was a half skull with a santa hat on it. The boys went crazy for it. LOL!
PixiePaintrix
PixiePaintrix

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2014-01-13

http://www.pixiedustpirates.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PixiePaintrix Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:17 pm

When you use these boards, do you take them painted on, or do you take pictures of the completed designs so that you can reuse the boards without losing the designs?

Forest-Fairy wrote:Anything 'ice princess' lol.

Here are my holiday theme boards 

What is the most requested design for the Holidays Holiday%20boards_zpsxqtwbqn9

The most popular one hands down was "Snow Fairy Princess" (upper left of the blue board), I bet i could change it to any other 'frozen' princess design and what ever that was it would get chosen the most.

Next popular was my "Christmas Butterfly" (upper left corner of the christmas board)

3rd place went to the "Cool Cat", followed by the reindeer.

Small snowman, small snowflakes, and small ice butterflies were the most requested cheek art.
PixiePaintrix
PixiePaintrix

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2014-01-13

http://www.pixiedustpirates.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:02 pm

I take them all painted up. They fit nicely into my A-Frame sign. They do get a little man handled from kids touching them, but it's usually not bad. Still trying to figure out that issue.
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snazzy12 Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:56 pm

I love the blues, what kind did you use?

Snazzy12

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:45 am

Tag. Their really dark blue is amazing!
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:22 pm

olaf. bleh
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum