Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help 8-1-15 in Yorkville, IL

2 posters

Go down

Need help 8-1-15 in Yorkville, IL Empty Need help 8-1-15 in Yorkville, IL

Post by zoeypeachakooka Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 am

I am a professional face painter from the Chicago area and I have a face painting and henna booth at the Kendall County Fair, Thursday, July 30th thru Sunday, August 2nd, outside of Yorkville, IL. I need an extra face painter or henna artist (preferably a face painter) to help out on SATURDAY, AUGUST 1st from 10am til around 2pm.

You can stay the whole day (til around 9 or 10pm) if you wish. I will be charging between $3 and $10 for face paintings (henna is $5 - $30), so depending on traffic, we will probably each earn at least $300 each. This is my first year doing this particular fair, but I have done similar ones in the past and I expect us to make a lot more than that.

I could use another good face painter in the area (or who is willing to drive out to Kendall or LaSalle Co.), so there is a lot of potential for more work in the future.

Thanks for any help!
Sam
sbfacepainting@gmail.com
815-488-4515

zoeypeachakooka

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Need help 8-1-15 in Yorkville, IL Empty Re: Need help 8-1-15 in Yorkville, IL

Post by Lollipop_Painting Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi Sam! A bit late, but I just noticed your post. I'm from the Plainfield/Joliet area.. If you should need some help in the future feel free to drop me an email (:

lollipoppainting@gmail.com
Lollipop_Painting
Lollipop_Painting

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-08-04

http://www.lollipoppainting.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum