Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!

5 posters

Go down

Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!  Empty Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!

Post by Sssmiles Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi everyone! I'm really new to face painting but I'm love love lovin it. This is my first time in any kind of chat forum so I'm super excited to check out all the advise and pics on offer! xxxx
Sssmiles
Sssmiles

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-03

Back to top Go down

Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!  Empty Re: Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!

Post by fesspenter Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Dear Sssmiles:
Welcome to the Forum!
If you go into your Profile, above, and type your general location, you will be more visible to your local fellow artists, and they can invite you to jams.
There is a place to post and share your art with a kind, warm, non-judgemental audience in the thread, "Show and Tell". If you WANT to be critiqued, you must ask for it.
There are collective years worth of wisdom in some of these threads. Have fun reading and understanding that there is not one true, correct way to paint, as there are all different artists, paints, glitter, brushes and sponges.
There are two different games going on. Come on over and add yourself to a game of Face Paint Tag in the thread, "TAG! You Are It!" We get all kinds of weird requests on the job, so this is a way to flex your painty muscles. There is a game called "Ready, Set... Go" (I think) that is another way of learning to paint on the fly. Anybody can jump in.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!  Empty Re: Hey hey hey!!! So excited to be here!!!

Post by Forest-Fairy Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:20 am

Welcome to the forum. Lots of discussions and such going on, and feel free to ask specific questions if you have them, don't be shy. I would say the only thing to avoid is expecting people to hold your hand and tell you everything all at once. Not that you would, be we have had some people post stuff like "omg teach me everything i need to know" and it's pretty overwhelming. But if you post specific questions about specific things, people are more then happy to answer them, even if they have been answered before. Smile So don't be shy, but remember, we are people too and this forum is for each other and everyone. Smile

Happy painting!
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain-Savvy Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:13 am

Welcome to the forum!
Captain-Savvy
Captain-Savvy

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://captain-savvy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssmiles Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:23 am

Thankyou😊👍 spent the last hour screen shoting lots of wonderful faces...lots of practising to be getting on with. I've decided to go 1 week at a time with a theme to practise on..this week is my super hero faces. Also i'm thinking of buying a manaquin head thing to practise on as I'm beginning to forget what my children look like 🙈🙈
Sssmiles
Sssmiles

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:12 pm

hi and welcome, sssmiles Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down