Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade new face paints for some lessons

3 posters

Go down

Trade new face paints for some lessons Empty Trade new face paints for some lessons

Post by glittercovered Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have been lucky and stumbled across a large lot of Snazaroo face paints that I purchased for a good deal.  Is anyone in the San Diego area available to trade some painting lessons for paints?  Just basic how to's and good tips for a newbie.

Thanks!
glittercovered
glittercovered

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Trade new face paints for some lessons Empty Re: Trade new face paints for some lessons

Post by DebbieB Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Welcome Glittercovered.

You can find plenty of how to's and tips, tricks and videos right here on this forum. There is a section called "How'd you do that?" which has plenty of information.
There is also that wonderful place called youtube that has a ton of videos. My favorites are (In no particular order):
Lisa Joy Young
Painted Party
RoxaRosa
Snazaroo
Ashlea Henson
Silly Heather
Cameron Garrett

Go to Youtube and type in any of these and start learning!!!!!
DebbieB
DebbieB

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.debsdreamydesigns.wix.com/debs

Back to top Go down

Trade new face paints for some lessons Empty Re: Trade new face paints for some lessons

Post by Sweet Loretta Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Nothing beats a hands on class. I am hoping to arrange some classes in SoCal and can refer you to some others.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glittercovered Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Youtube has been great. I practice tons, but think a hands on session would be super helpful. Still looking for something close to San Diego.
glittercovered
glittercovered

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down