Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facepaint.com

+2
fesspenter
bonsumart21
6 posters

Go down

Facepaint.com Empty Facepaint.com

Post by bonsumart21 Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Looking at buying some supplies and got this on a random search. facepaint.com anyone buy from them? Some of their prices seem too good...but they offer paypal...just wondering if anyone has more info. on them i.e. did you order and not get your shipment on time, expired product...and so on! thanks

bonsumart21

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-06-11

Back to top Go down

Facepaint.com Empty Re: Facepaint.com

Post by fesspenter Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Dear bonsumart21:
Welcome to the Forum!
You should mosey on over to the Introductions area to tell us about yourself!
If you go into your Profile, above, and input your general location, you will get more helpful, local advice from your area of the world.
If you go up to the top of this column, you will find a colourful rectangle that is the FacePaintForumShop. The prices are competitive, and Metina is FAST FAST FAST. The Face Paint Forum is paid for by the Face Paint Forum Shop. I love this place and I strive to support it as much as I can.
There is a game of Face Paint Tag going on in the thread Tag You Are It! If you are a newbie, there is a kind, warm place to post and share your work with a non-judgemental audience. (If you want to be critiqued, you must ask.) We all started somewhere and this is the place to ask questions and get some of the best face painters in the business to answer your query.

If there is a product that Metina does NOT stock in her shop... ask about other places to purchase that product. If the Face Paint Forum Shop stocks the product, we politely avoid steering business to other FacePaintShops. It is only polite.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tashasbowtique Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 am

I love Face Paint Forum Shop! Lol! The price is awesome! Her pricing are mostly lower than others...if it were higher....only by a few cents but! her Shipping is FAST! and LOW ... so..I'm happy with my purchase with her...in a week I've already placed them 3x lol! I should I have made up my mind and order them all at the same time..but oh well lol!
tashasbowtique
tashasbowtique

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2014-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:08 am

I can't find the glue for glitter tats in the forum shop... am I missing something?
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DebbieB Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 am

I don't know why it's not under the drop down menus, but if you type glue into the search bar on the Forumshop's site, it comes up.

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=glue&Submit=Search
DebbieB
DebbieB

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.debsdreamydesigns.wix.com/debs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Loretta Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Merchants use PayPal as credit card processing companies charge high rates. many great stores use only PayPal, so do not let that factor sway you away.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down