Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo

5 posters

Go down

Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo Empty Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo

Post by Denise Cold Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:37 pm

I gathered all that I have left (except the Arty Cake palette) to show you what is remaining. I've priced them individually but again, I'll give preference to lot sales or larger multiple purchases. I'll try to keep this updated. Message me with what you want, your address and I will write back with the total and Paypal information. Please don't send money until we have an agreement. Smile

I'm going to have to limit it to US sales. The shipping requirements for out-of-country are super stinky now. Sad

Sorry about the huge image but I wanted you to be able to read the text. Right click on the image and select "view in new tab" and you'll be able to see the whole thing.

Thanks so much!

Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo Update12

Last edited by Denise Cold on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image update)
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo Empty Re: Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo

Post by POiiSoN-RAiiNBoW Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Hi Denise would you consider selling outside of the US?
POiiSoN-RAiiNBoW
POiiSoN-RAiiNBoW

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo Empty Re: Last of Denise's Sale - Updated photo

Post by bacflip4 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi Denise, i'm messaging you about the wolfe clear uv

bacflip4

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NixKameka Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 am

Hi Denise I would be interested in some brushes (must look at your other thread for the details) but from this selection of paint I'd like to purchase the trial size split cakes, the tag bisque (would that be skin color? how many grams are these other containers) as well as the full snazaroo white and the light blue wolfe paint. Might also want the paradise lot...for $20....(what are the sizes?? Is the test scrap the tag jar full of all the different colors?)
Thanks, also not sure what shipping would be if you could give me a quote for zip code 14001.
Thanks again. Nix

NixKameka

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DebinSC Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:59 am

Hi Denise if these are still available I would like to get the Cotton Candy and the Bisque as well as the one strokes and the Wolfe Lt Blue.
Thanks
Deb

DebinSC

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2014-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down