Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette. Empty Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette.

Post by nikisteel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm trying to find an empty DFX small plastic pallette, the one that holds six 10-gram rounds.
(The larger one that holds 12 rounds would work also.) I would like to make a small set that I can always have in my car. I have lots of 32 gram empty DFX and Wolf rounds to trade. Anything would be appreciated.
nikisteel
nikisteel

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette. Empty Re: Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette.

Post by fairyfox Sun May 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Do you still want this?? I may have one, Let me know before I start digging!
fairyfox
fairyfox

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://jacanaparties.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette. Empty Re: Looking for empty, 10g DFX Plastic Pallette.

Post by nikisteel Sun May 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Yes, that would be wonderful.
I have lots of the big round ones to trade if you would like them.
nikisteel
nikisteel

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Sun May 25, 2014 10:01 pm

I have plenty of empties- but I love good Karma! Do you mind aping shipping? I think $3 should be plenty. It may have some left over paint and glitter, want me to wash before I send? I'll let you know tonight, but I think my assistant has 3 of the pots, I'm going to move the paint and I send it to you. Can you pm me your address?thanks!
fairyfox
fairyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Sun May 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Found it!
fairyfox
fairyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by nikisteel Thu May 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi fairyfox. I pm'd you last week regarding getting money to you for the shipping of the empty pallette. Did you get it?
nikisteel
nikisteel

Back to top Go down

Post by nikisteel Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Laura, I received the pallet. Thank you soooooo much. You are a sweetheart!!!  I love you
nikisteel
nikisteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down