Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postage before payment.

4 posters

Go down

Postage before payment. Empty Postage before payment.

Post by Natasha. Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 am

I brought some products off an on line face paint store(Sadly not the face paint forum shop Sad) and I had to pay by bank deposit. Long story short my account isn't signed up for transferring funds to other Bank brands(?) so I'd have to go into the branch and do it.
I got an email this afternoon with my tracking number saying my purchase has been sent. I checked and it had actually been posted.
Who does this?!?!?! I haven't even paid for it yet, I'm having a mini heart attack here. What if they found out I haven't paid and Ban me or something, unlikely but it could happen. I just feel bad in general.

How can a supplier be so trusting like that, I'm just thinking of all the money they could lose from this. I can't wrap my head around how something like this could happen. :S Silly people, my only theory is that all the glitter has gone to there heads.

Natasha.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-03-29

Back to top Go down

Postage before payment. Empty Re: Postage before payment.

Post by eviedejesus Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 am

I had a guy recently pay me up-front for 17 gigs (college basketball games). No contract, didn’t ask for a receipt. I told him he was crazy! Wrote up a contract stating which dates and times he was paying for and that if I didn’t fulfill my obligation, I would pay him back for the dates not worked. Turned out he had overpaid me by $100. which I returned to him. Some people just don’t have much business sense.
eviedejesus
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Hmm, it sounds like a mistake on their part, perhaps you should notify them of it? Might get lucky and they'll appreciate the honesty enough to give you a discount. Smile Because they are going to find the error sooner or later i think.
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha. Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 pm

I sent an email earlier as well gone to the bank and transferred the money in. I had no intention of not paying them lol Smile

Natasha.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:36 pm

I deal with several suppliers who ship before I get payment to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 am

I've had stuff shipping as soon as I ordered it, whether my payment had been processed or not.
never had an issue, I've always still sent out the money. I think most people do. it's probably pretty rare to encounter professional thieves so people take their chances.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down