Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)  Empty Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)

Post by RainbowFace Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 am

Hello there! My name is Sarah, and I am introducing myself on this lovely forum here! Smile
I have never used forums before but I am really looking forward to connecting to face painters and learning/sharing together Smile

Currently saving up to do a more in depth face paint course, and I try and buy/experiment with new things when I can. Feeling more confident each gig I do and just want to do it as much as possible, cant even put into words how much I enjoy it, but Im sure all of you here know exactly how I feel!

Much love,
Sarah xxx

Last edited by Organic_Faerie on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : privacy)
RainbowFace
RainbowFace

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)  Empty Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)

Post by fesspenter Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
There are painters from Melbourne who regularly post on this Forum... contact them to get yourself invited to a Jam. Explore the kinds of paint they have in their kits, kinds of brushes... and share paint orders and shipping costs.

There is a game of Face Paint Tag happening in the thread TAG YOU ARE IT! There is a place to post and share your latest work to a kind, non-judgemental audience in Show and Tell.

Happy, Eco-Friendly Painting!
(I tried some homemade vegan face paint. It was greasy, streaky, and never dried.)
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)  Empty Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia :)

Post by Forest-Fairy Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 pm

welcome!
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowFace Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks lovelies Smile I will check out those threads Smile
and yes I've tried some vegan paint and found the same- very greasy and doesn't dry- I'll keep experimenting Smile
RainbowFace
RainbowFace

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down