Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

4 posters

Go down

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer! Empty Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

Post by Miss Yoko Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 am

Yeaaaaahhhhh!!!!  Long story short… or actually a bit long!

Yup, long video as Gally and I we just had a lot of fun doing it and I just wanted to show you how turns out most of our video shooting. Surprised  We are crazy and happy about it!

If you want to waste a little time of your life, reading my post and watching my video, Go ahead and I hope you’ll like it! Surprised 
So, I’m late… Not!
I know I know I was supposed to post my video for Thanksgiving!!!
Life is not that easy… I couldn’t!
So, basically… those last weeks I got a lot of technical issues due to
The WINDOWS 8.1 Nightmare before
a) Thanksgiving
b) Hanukkah
c) Xmas also known as Christmas
d) All of the above!

After resetting my dear laptop to factory setting… means to “I hate you” Windows 8… I was in Utopia land! My comp is working again!!! Reinstalled everything or almost…. (Reinstalling a comp is like moving… you realize all of a sudden how much stuffs you have)…

Then I shoot the “Red nose Reindeer video” which is crazy but… its holydays let’s go crazy!
Super happy I start to edit the video with my favorite software, Camtasia Studio (that stuff is just the easiest way to do a cool video), do all my usual tricks etc… and …. Software crash… ok… happens … whatever…
Try to render the video…. After 30 min … fail … try again changing some settings… crash again, fail again…
Looked online for some fixes… changed a DLL a codec, try again, crash again, fail again…
Sometimes, a Youtuber life… sucks!!!!

So somehow, as I reinstalled my comp… something in the motherboard universe glitches and now my Camtasia is not working anymore!!! WTF… and guess what … nobody is answering at Camtasia support… (It’s freaking Thanskgiving)…

I am such a geek that I cannot get over it!!! So I had to find a solution! Started to look if any other software can help me… matching my expectations…

(Just to make sure you, I have a freaking awesome powerful computer)
Moviemaker comes with windows … sucks and cannot handle what I want to do but …. Oh, crashes right away…
Ok… Google best video editor… what? Cyberlink PowerDirector…  kk… download the trial… play a bit with… have some cool features but overall I do not really like it… and oh if I want to render my vid you are going to put a watermark on it…. Unless I buy… Na… You can limit me on time usage but DO NO WATEMARK ME!
Oh… Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.0… hmmm let’s try that! Hey looks good… ok, need to work a bit with to handle it correctly but…. Me like it!

There we go! My first video with Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.0 (I am going to buy it), not perfect because I rushed to publish… but here it is!

BTW, Rudolph Reindeer Video!!!! Or complete silliness of us…. Feat. The Deathgrip !
Miss Yoko
Miss Yoko

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.fancifulfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer! Empty Re: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

Post by veelux Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Its great. You two are so adorable and I love seeing you have fun and being lighthearted. Keep up the great work.
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:00 pm

I was convinced several years ago by a student of mine (who I met when he was a TRULY incorrigible hyperactive toy-throwing five-year-old, and worked with again when he was a TRULY wonderful fast-thinking genius non-toy-throwing sixteen-year-old) to get a Mac computer.

I haven't ever had any real problems with it (except that its photo software runs sloooooooooowly now, but I wonder how much my face painting image storage overload has to do with that:D???).

Glad you got through your troubles! Will watch the video when I get 18 minutes! Very Happy  

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Yoko Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:04 pm

XD Trust me I can crash a Mac! Already did! Razz
Miss Yoko
Miss Yoko

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.fancifulfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Wow - crashing a Mac! Now THAT'S talent!

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Very cute reindeer you have Wink Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down