Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and a Beginner

+2
lady jynx
Neneskids
6 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and  a Beginner Empty Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and a Beginner

Post by Neneskids Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:40 am

Hello, I'm Saundra, I'm from the South, as In South of Georgia. I really don't know of any face painters in my area or surrounding counties. Wish me all the best, and all you Face Artist are amazing,.
New to this forum, Love it, Love it, Love it, have learned so much ready everyone's
forum. I'm a new beginner, I mean NEW like just started last night!! I plan to make a business of it, and teach my granddaughter as I go, she is 13, It will give her pocket change, and enjoyment as she loves children.
Neneskids
Neneskids

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and  a Beginner Empty Re: Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and a Beginner

Post by lady jynx Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:46 am

Welcome!

lady jynx

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and  a Beginner Empty Re: Hello Everyone!!! New to the Forum and a Beginner

Post by fesspenter Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:54 am

Welcome to the Forum!
There is a thread for newbies to post and share their work to a kind, warm, non-judgemental audience called Show and Tell.
Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen lewis Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:30 am

Hi Neneskids and welcome to the forum. What a wonderful gift to pass on to a grandchild - the love and practice of an art. This forum is certainly for you, everyone here is so helpful and giving. Best wishes.
stephen lewis
stephen lewis

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by veelux Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 am

Welcome! Have a great time with your painting. The forum is very helpful to new painters. If you search your questions, you will most likely find the answers you need to the many questions that come up when you are learning. Good luck.
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anramire2 Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

welcome...Everyone is great here
anramire2
anramire2

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2009-08-13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/My-LoVe-for-ART/2104600

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down