Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PASHUR - 2 KANSAS CITY WORKSHOPS!!

Go down

PASHUR -  2 KANSAS CITY WORKSHOPS!! Empty PASHUR - 2 KANSAS CITY WORKSHOPS!!

Post by Pashur Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

I will be in Kansas City teaching 2 not to be missed workshops on March 29th and 30th!!!
Here are the details...

March 29 - SUPER WORKSHOP & JAM (aka Tips, Tricks and Techniques workshop) Part 1
Pashur will show you 20 demos, plus several creative exercises and face paint games, as well as a discussion about perfecting your portfolio!
10am - 7pm
Cost : $100

March 30 - PASHUR's ROCKIN' TATTOO & TRIBALS 101
Pashur will show you how to body paint several tattoo designs that look like today's most popular tattoos, as well as perfecting your tribal lines!! Demos include a Wicked Rose, Heart with Ribbon, Dice with Flames, Cherries, Ghost Tattoos, Koi Fish, Waves, Animal Tribals and more.
10am - 5pm
Cost $100

VENUE: American Balloon Factory / 6414 College Blvd / Overland Park, KS 66211

CLASS TYPE: Sponge & Brush - Face & PG Rated Body Part Painting (Hands-On).

CLASS SIZE: 15 students max.

FOOD: Lunch expenses are on your own, although most of us will eat as a group at a restaurant.

WHAT TO BRING: Your face paint kit, camera, pen and paper. As for supplies, we will only be using safe, FDA approved face and body paint make up (no acrylics or tempera, etc.) in the class.

RSVP: To reserve your spot in the class, paypal the workshop fee(s) to me at: Pashur@CanvasAlive.com
Note: No checks will be accepted.

QUESTIONS: If any of you have any questions about the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact me at Pashur@CanvasAlive.com.

I look forward to seeing you all in the workshop!

Pashur the Body Painter
Las Vegas, NV
(321) 278-6668 Cell Phone
PashurCreative@aol.com
www.CanvasAlive.com
www.myspace.com/PashurBodyPainter
Pashur
Pashur

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-23

http://www.CanvasAlive.com

Back to top Go down