Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HennaCon in California 18th to 21st AND

Go down

HennaCon in California 18th to 21st AND Empty HennaCon in California 18th to 21st AND

Post by Mehndi Masala Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Not only am I teaching at that (which is awesome for picking up a new skill to add to your marketability) I am staying in California for a little bit of extra time! Just thinking that maybe do a coffee/dinner/paint-y jam session or something with some FPF peeps! Only one catch, I may need to be picked up or met half way. I'm staying somewhere without car!! HennaCon in California 18th to 21st AND 1239360_10151594321396016_1014585652_n

I'm going to be in Camarillo, California! Anyone close to that area that may be up for a weekday/evening meet on like the 22 or 23? Not sure what day yet! LOL
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down