Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website! Tell me what you think!

4 posters

Go down

New Website! Tell me what you think!  Empty New Website! Tell me what you think!

Post by PNColwell Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:29 pm

http://paigencolwell.com/

This website houses my illustration work as well as my face painting business. You will want to go to Whiskers and Wings Body Art section. I'd really love some feedback though. I just want to make sure everything is clear and easy to navigate.
Also I designed the Logo ( the cat with wings) Please tell me what you think about that as well. I had mixed reviews on it.

PNColwell

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

New Website! Tell me what you think!  Empty Re: New Website! Tell me what you think!

Post by MeeMee Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Did I miss something? I didn't find any art.
MeeMee
MeeMee

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.specialtimesentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

New Website! Tell me what you think!  Empty Re: New Website! Tell me what you think!

Post by PNColwell Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:27 pm

You start out on a landing page. Under portfolio is a link to my digital illustration portfolio and under Whiskers and Wings is a link to my face painting site.
This is what I was worried about though. I was worried that people wouldn't be able to find the links, or that it isn't very easy to navigate.

PNColwell

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyNixe Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:24 am

I can't get it to work with my iPad. I get your name and a big picture of a cat with wings.
JennyNixe
JennyNixe

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PNColwell Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Hm well I will have to fix this then! Thank you!

PNColwell

Back to top Go down

Post by veelux Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Its a bit confusing, lots of links within links. I personally don't like how the pictures become an orange block with a description..would be less confusing if the photo just linked into the rest of the pictures and the description was there...just my opinion though. Its interesting for sure with lots of cool links to stuff. Its never easy to get it the way you want it right away. We have changed ours so many times to make it easier and more friendly..best of luck.
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down