Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found an awsome item for holding homemade one strokes at Michael's!

Go down

Found an awsome item for holding homemade one strokes at Michael's! Empty Found an awsome item for holding homemade one strokes at Michael's!

Post by ediesbeads Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:34 am

It's a Bead Landing brand bead storage system.  It's a box containing a whole bunch of little boxes that are perfect for paint!  It came with 34 boxes that are 1.5 inch square and about .75 inches tall.  There are also 16 mini boxes that are 1 inch square and about .5 inches tall.  And two larger boxes about 5 inches long that I just gave to my kids LOL!  They have snap lids that I might just cut off.  I plan to see how they fit in the top of a laptop case.  Hoping to get a big paint order in the mail today and make some of my own split cakes!

Most important!  Price!  It was $12, but all bead storage is half off this week, so it was only $6!  Woo Hoo!
ediesbeads
ediesbeads

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down