Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD!

4 posters

Go down

Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD! Empty Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD!

Post by ediesbeads Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 am

So my legal business name is Edie's Beads.  I sell jewelry supplies online.  I also do festivals and sell jewelry and hair bows.  So I want to incorporate face painting and balloon twisting into my business.  The legal name will still work for taxes etc, but I something different to put on a business card if I am going to add faces and balloons.  

Ideas I have are
Edie's Arts (covers it all, but not very descriptive)
Edie's Faces and More
Parties by Edie (covers jewelry making parties as well)

I could also go with different cards for different activities, but I don't want to limit myself.  

AGggg!  I just have artist ADD!

Any thoughts or new ideas?
ediesbeads
ediesbeads

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD! Empty Re: Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD!

Post by thouartbeautiful Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm

K, I'll bite Smile how about:

Creating Elegance by Edie
Certain Elegance
Elaborate Designs by Edie
Simplicity by Edie (kind of innocent sounding with a little rhyme)
I really like the French word for rainbow (and a wonderful paint color I have) Arc-en-ciel
Edie's Arc-en-ciel

Really look at the tone you want to create for your business, such as archetype and the persona you want to sell to your customer. Some really good directions for face painting (I believe) are the Creator (Crayola), the Jester (i.e. Clowning), The Innocent (Coca-Cola).
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD! Empty Re: Business name ideas? I have Artist ADD!

Post by vikkilynn Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 pm

you just need a "tag line" after the name that describes what you do. you could use any of your suggestions for the name. for example

Edie's Arts, Beads & More
Jewelery, Face Painting Balloons

vikkilynn

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Artistry Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 am

How about:
Party with Artsy Edie
Jewelry parties, face painting, balloon animals and more!

Call me for your next event!
Jubilee Artistry
Jubilee Artistry

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down