Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Name Idea---- What yall think??????

3 posters

Go down

Business Name Idea---- What yall think?????? Empty Business Name Idea---- What yall think??????

Post by Russet Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Fluffy Alaskan's Fun Faces

I will be doing more than just faces, but if I do fairs and stuff, faces is all I will be doing. Body work will be contracted for photo shoots and by word of mouth, so I don't want to have body in my business name. And the name is generic enough if I get a team it will still apply as us Alaskans are commonly a bit fluffy. Fluffy also works if my team is fellow furries and we are all painting wearing our ears and tails.
Russet
Russet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Business Name Idea---- What yall think?????? Empty Re: Business Name Idea---- What yall think??????

Post by TheGildedCat Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Questions to think about: Have you given thought to what your website will be? Do yo want people typing that all out? If you're shortening it, how will you make sure people associate the site with you?
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Business Name Idea---- What yall think?????? Empty Re: Business Name Idea---- What yall think??????

Post by Russet Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:17 pm

I don't think I am going to go the website rout, Wasilla is really small and this is a part time business when I can do fairs and when people in the adult community up here need me for a photo shoot. Besides fairs and Saturday market type events, I won't be doing work on folks younger than 18.
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

If your target market is >18, then, maybe I'm not seeing that your business name reflects that, nor wearing of ears and tails unless it's really *adult* themed and you're targeting furries?
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyNixe Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 am

If you're doing "adult" painting, as in "adult films", you might want to consider having a completely different business name for any children's work you do. And keep your online personas for the two separate.
JennyNixe
JennyNixe

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:51 am

exactly, FAFF is my public all ages events business. No adult films, but doing stuff for the kink community. I have at least 9 months of winter to practice and perfect my business! I wanna focus on >18, but I know one or three paid photo shoots every month or 2 won't bring any return on the money me and my roommate put into my starter kit and the new supplies to actually do body painting, so I will have to look at the local Renaissance fair and maybe Saturday market if I ain't stepping on any toes of FPers working Anchorage. From a search could not find a lot of FPers up here.
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:36 pm

even though the market is like 10 months away, have to have money in by the 14 of October to make sure I get a good spot. that kinda puts the market out for at least next summer, maybe if business catches on and picks up earlier I will be able to get a booth closer to July.
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down