Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from Sparkly Sacramento California

3 posters

Go down

hello from Sparkly Sacramento California Empty hello from Sparkly Sacramento California

Post by Pixie Dust Tattoo Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:08 pm

I reently discovered Giltter tattoos, and fell in love, and decided that this was something i could definitely get into, and come to find out there are not many who do it in my area. so I thought what the hell, Im gonna give this a go. I figured i'd scrape a little cash here and there for supplies from babysitting neighborhood kids and id give it a shot. bought 3 small packs at wal mart for 5 bucks and im definately hooked. told my mom my idea and she told my grandma, they have agreed to gift me the first 200 bucks needed for start up. Ive already spent 50 bucks on supplies for my practice supplies im just waiting for them to be delivered, the stencils come today.

A little about me, Im a divorced 27 yr old, disabled mom of two. my oldest who is 6 has autism. my youngest who is almost 4 is running for Governor of Sassachusetts and i think she's winning. I'm hoping if i can make this work it will be a way that i can get myself off of SSI cause momma bear wants to do more than just rest at ease with just the bare necessities of life, LMAO she wants a little luxury like maybe a TV that isn't as old as she is.Laughing 

and i cant think of anything else to say. if theres anything ya wanna know ask it
Pixie Dust Tattoo
Pixie Dust Tattoo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

hello from Sparkly Sacramento California Empty Re: hello from Sparkly Sacramento California

Post by stephen lewis Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Welcome to the forum Rocknmomma. Well you're off to a good start on a road of success. Be sure to search through the forum and join in the threads. You'll learn much here and the people a wonderful.
stephen lewis
stephen lewis

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

hello from Sparkly Sacramento California Empty Re: hello from Sparkly Sacramento California

Post by fesspenter Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down