Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from South Korea!! back on the forum

4 posters

Go down

hello from South Korea!!  back on the forum Empty hello from South Korea!! back on the forum

Post by amylady222 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 am

we are now in Korea!! it is amazing here

i am having major internet computer issues so you can go to
www.luckylarsonslostinkorea.blogspot.com to read a little more of our adventures

BUT I havent painted once while I have been here Sad

i brought 99% of my kit and havent even peaked at it in 2 months !! tomorrow i will paint someone~ something!!

glad to be back missed this community!
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

hello from South Korea!!  back on the forum Empty Re: hello from South Korea!! back on the forum

Post by Creabella Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi Amy!

So nice to hear from you again!
So how is life in Korea?
Do you like it?

How long are you there now?
Speaking a little Korean yet?

Welkome back anyway!
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

hello from South Korea!!  back on the forum Empty Re: hello from South Korea!! back on the forum

Post by Denise Cold Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:18 pm

How exciting. I can imagine it would be hard seeing all the cute Korean kids and not wanting to tackle them to the ground and paint them. Smile
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi Amy!!!
So glad to see you on the forum again!
 cheers 
Hope you can get your computer issues fixed and join us more often!
flower

I read your blog (after I wrote this) had to come back and comment...Loved reading and looking at the pictures! What an adventure for you and your family!
I started reading from the top down--should have done it the other way because when I came to this my eyes bugged out and I wondered "WHAT is she talking about!!!"
"So I am very sad because I found a great no smoking PC bong really close to my school.  Walk in, very clean, not filled with pre-teen boys, clean looking computers, very comfortable chairs, a place to put my feet up---I am sitting pretty!  It is even called FLOWER PC BONG!  AND my wonderful PC bong host lady just brought me some juice!  WOW!  I might come back here just to get the free drink  Wink  "
lol! 
Of course reading from the bottom up I found what a PC Bong was:"I will hopefully have a few hours to spare at a PC Bong (a place you pay to use a computer) and get all caught up before too much more happens here!!"
Glad THAT was cleared up.
lol!
Valerie A
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down