Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get dark stain on back?

2 posters

Go down

How to get dark stain on back? Empty How to get dark stain on back?

Post by aussiemarie Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:09 am

One of my customers has had me henna her whole back twice...once a lovely giant lotus and second time beautiful peacock feathers. I told her to dry it, spray seal it and suggested wrapping in tissue or even using press an seal around herself. SHe used the spray but wanted to brush it off prior to sleeping (did not want any little bits falling off and resticking somewhere undesired !) Anyway, the stain was not dark and she is disappointed.
Is the back going to stain lighter just like an upper arm or belly? Is there anything I have her do to darken it? Will sleeping with it really help it?
My henna works great on hands...feet....so I know its strong. Thanks
aussiemarie
aussiemarie

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-05-12

http://www.maconfacesfacepainting.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down

How to get dark stain on back? Empty Re: How to get dark stain on back?

Post by katerra77 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

As far as I know, the farthest from toes and fingers, the lighter the stain. She shouldn't have brushed it off, she needs to seal it, wrap it, and sleep with henna on to get the darkest stain possible.
katerra77
katerra77

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-09-19

http://www.sunrisefacepainting.com

Back to top Go down