Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: American Face Painter Magazines - SOLD!

Go down

FS: American Face Painter Magazines - SOLD! Empty FS: American Face Painter Magazines - SOLD!

Post by contrachapado Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 am

I have for sale 8 American Face Painter Magazines.  They are all duplicates of ones I already have.  They retail for $8 each, new.  These have a little edge wear from sitting on the shelf, but otherwise great condition.  Will sell for $6 each or $45 for the set.  Shipping $3 media mail in the US (can upgrade), or will figure out cost for overseas.

Included:
Spring 2009
May 2009 - Little & Big Boys
July 2009 - Summer
Halloween 2009
Christmas 2009
February 2010 - International
May 2010 - Circus
August 2010 - Boys

FS: American Face Painter Magazines - SOLD! Dscf7413

*I'm taking time to focus on homeschooling my kids and doing major house projects, so am selling off all my face paint extras and keeping only a basic kit.  Will be posting more goodies in the near future.  Thanks!

Last edited by contrachapado on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
contrachapado
contrachapado

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

FS: American Face Painter Magazines - SOLD! Empty Re: FS: American Face Painter Magazines - SOLD!

Post by contrachapado Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:32 pm

If you think $45 is too much, please make me an offer. I really don't just want these to sit in my closet. I'd rather have somebody get some use out of them. Very Happy 
contrachapado
contrachapado

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down