Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints

3 posters

Go down

Which brands of metallic water based paints do you think are the best?

Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap7%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap7%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap20%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap20%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap13%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_lcap6%Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints Empty Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints

Post by EerinArts Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 am

Hey there everyone!
I have been away for a while but I am back, and here is my first question.
Which brands of face/body paint do you think is best in metallic colors?

I want to buy a couple of new metallic paints, since the old ones are almost empty. I had party explosion, DFX and mehron.
Of those three I liked party explosion best, but I have heard that the new brand Cameleon is very good as well, and I am curious about the other brands.
The metallics are very important I think, I use them so much! I want to buy the best ones.

When choosing your favorite brands think about:
Coverage (Does it cover the skin well? even when using a sponge?)
Metallic shine (does it give a good and nice metallic look, or is it dull?)
Structure (is the paint thick, or nice and smooth?)

Just click select your favorites and leave the others blank.

!! Important note:
We just found out that FAB facepaint is the same brand as Superstar  facepaint. In my country they only sell it as Superstar, so I did not know the name FAB. So vote Superstar if you want to vote FAB. Smile

Last edited by EerinArts on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
EerinArts
EerinArts

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-03-27

http://schminkengrime.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints Empty Re: Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints

Post by fesspenter Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 am

Dear EerinArts:
Kryolan has Metallic Paint... and then they have their Interferenz line of metallic paint. The Interferenz line is amazing. I feel you need to differentiate in your poll. There is a line of paint called FAB. It is called something else in your country. Not sure which I should put it under.
There is also a new Paradise Brilliante line.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints Empty Re: Poll: Opinions about the best Metallic face/body paints

Post by Erica's Funny Faces Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 am

Fab is my fav so I don't have a vote... Sad
Erica's Funny Faces
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EerinArts Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Erica, I did not know the name FAB but I found out somewhere that FAB facepaints are the same as Superstar facepaints. So FAB = Superstar
I cannot edit the poll it seems, so if you mean to vote FAB, click superstar.
In the post itself I will make an edit and explain that they are the same.

Thanks for letting me know about FAB Smile!!

Go here to see what I found:
The link that says that its the same

Last edited by EerinArts on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
EerinArts
EerinArts

Back to top Go down

Post by EerinArts Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:23 pm

fesspenter wrote:Dear EerinArts:
Kryolan has Metallic Paint... and then they have their Interferenz line of metallic paint.  The Interferenz line is amazing.  I feel you need to differentiate in your poll.  There is a line of paint called FAB.  It is called something else in your country.  Not sure which I should put it under.
There is also a new Paradise Brilliante line.

Hey there,
I found out that fab can be put under Superstar, thanks for letting me know about FAB Smile
I tried to change the poll after seeing your post, but its not possible I think. So I cannot add Interferenz to the options, sorry.
I guess my list of brands was not big enough.
But if Interferenz is part of Kryolan, then people can vote Kryolan and mention that they mean the Interferenz line.
EerinArts
EerinArts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down