Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Hello

3 posters

Go down

Newbie Hello Empty Newbie Hello

Post by littlesmartyhands Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 am

I am a newbie to the world of face painting, sort of, I had done it many years ago but simple cheek art for parties. I have already seen so many dynamic designs from all of you here and on youtube videos, I look forward to learning so much more.

I am concerned mostly about product safety. I have been looking for the best products for working with small children and I have been trying to research the ingredient list to find out what to use and I see products that say don't use on lips or eyes (and yet I see videos of use on eyes for masks, butterflies so it's confusing to figure out which brand is which) so I wonder, is there a brand any of you might recommend for universal use (as in say, what red if any is safe to use around the mouth if you are painting a clown face?) It's a lot of information, but I appreciate just being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,
Alyson

littlesmartyhands

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://www.littlesmartyhands.com

Back to top Go down

Newbie Hello Empty Re: Newbie Hello

Post by Kris5115 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:18 am

Hello and welcome!  There have been a few threads about product safety that may be helpful to you.  Try searching like this from a google window:

site:facepaintforum.com safety
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesmartyhands Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Thank you Kris5115, just what I was looking for!

littlesmartyhands

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://www.littlesmartyhands.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversky Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Welcome
silversky
silversky

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2013-01-18