Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Newbie from SoCal!!

4 posters

Go down

Another Newbie from SoCal!! Empty Another Newbie from SoCal!!

Post by butterflykissesfaba Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:18 am

Hi! My name is Cathleena. I'm in Orange Co. too and have been working sporadically over the last three years. I got started after volunteering for my church fiesta. I fell in love with face painting after that and just couldn't stop! Started painting for friend's parties and a couple of local events that I got through friends involved in the community. I have a website but have had trouble getting motivated to really sell myself and market my skills.

I practice when ever I can on my 4yo daughter but she is kind of over it. Won't sit still for me. But I love watching all the videos I can find online and I LOVE LOVE this forum. I've never participated in a forum before so it took me a while to jump in. But I have gotten a lot of fantastic insight and information from the more experienced artists on here. So thank you so much for that!

I'm looking forward to trying to grow my business this summer and really get my name out there. I look forward to getting to know you all better too! & shout out to my fellow OC painters! Cool

butterflykissesfaba

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie from SoCal!! Empty Re: Another Newbie from SoCal!!

Post by fesspenter Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 am

Welcome to the Forum!
There is a thread called Show and Tell where you can post and share your work to a kind, warm, non-judgemental audience. There is a game of Face Painting Tag going on in the thread TAG! You're It!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by rubyzcreationz Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 am

butterflykissesfaba wrote:Hi! My name is Cathleena. I'm in Orange Co. too and have been working sporadically over the last three years. I got started after volunteering for my church fiesta. I fell in love with face painting after that and just couldn't stop! Started painting for friend's parties and a couple of local events that I got through friends involved in the community. I have a website but have had trouble getting motivated to really sell myself and market my skills.

I practice when ever I can on my 4yo daughter but she is kind of over it. Won't sit still for me. But I love watching all the videos I can find online and I LOVE LOVE this forum. I've never participated in a forum before so it took me a while to jump in. But I have gotten a lot of fantastic insight and information from the more experienced artists on here. So thank you so much for that!

I'm looking forward to trying to grow my business this summer and really get my name out there. I look forward to getting to know you all better too! & shout out to my fellow OC painters! Cool

WOW!!! Your story is so similar to mine...minus working events..haha. My kids are: daugher 12, and son 14. So they are pretty much over it, but I bribe them with some special activity or treat out..haha. But I'm sure that is not going to last much longer Sad

Glad to have you here. The people on this forum are great! Hence why we finally jumped aboard, right?! Laughing Look forward to seeing some of your work.
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:48 am

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down