Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning paint on its side during storage?

2 posters

Go down

Turning paint on its side during storage? Empty Turning paint on its side during storage?

Post by Maxell Sat May 25, 2013 7:01 am

Is there any concerns on leaving paint on its side during transportation or should my main case design be thought out with being able to keep the paints as flat as possible at all times?

Maxell
Maxell

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Turning paint on its side during storage? Empty Re: Turning paint on its side during storage?

Post by eviedejesus Sat May 25, 2013 7:58 am

I know I’ve seen lots of people store their cakes sideways (especially the stackable WOLFE) and have never heard of it being a problem.

I heard that snaz black can melt in the sun, so obviously that would be a bad idea for that particular color if it’s been out in the sun.
eviedejesus
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Turning paint on its side during storage? Empty Re: Turning paint on its side during storage?

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:05 pm

If they are dry they are all stored that way by me, I can fit more in the storage drawers and containers.

If they are wet... not a great idea. I had to carry my palette home flat rather than on its side in the trolley which is how it goes to the gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down