Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facepainting books: anyone got some? (no DVD's thanks!)

Go down

facepainting books: anyone got some? (no DVD's thanks!) Empty facepainting books: anyone got some? (no DVD's thanks!)

Post by Rainbow Brite Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 am

I'm specifically interested in Pashur's Scorpian's and Spiders.

Does Jinny have a book? I have Wolf FX extreme facepaint and not interested in Snazaroo. (I have a fine Arts degree, so am capable of more advanced things!) Any suggestions?

Jinny Funny Faces looks good! (answered my own question by googling!)

Thank you!
Sam
Rainbow Brite
Rainbow Brite

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

facepainting books: anyone got some? (no DVD's thanks!) Empty Re: facepainting books: anyone got some? (no DVD's thanks!)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 am

Oh, a fine arts degree. That's nice.

Ideas come from all sources... so I wouldn't necessarily discount the usefulness of Snazaroo's books. Check the Snazaroo USA site for the newer book series... the next one (#6) is by Sean Avram. http://www.snazaroo.us/products.htm

People are usually only interested in parting with books that they find not of much use. Most of us hoard them to use for inspiration.

Creative Faces and Funky Faces are two of the best for "advanced" faces.

Back to top Go down