Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock!

2 posters

Go down

Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock! Empty Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock!

Post by Metina Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Greetings all! Just got a shipment in and wanted to update you.

The mini cases are now back in stock as well as all the colors of glitter gel that I carry. Metallix White is back in stock and don't forget to get your Professional Face Painter Bag and Shirt before they go! Happy Holidays everyone!

-Metina
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock! Empty Re: Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Metina... 2XL = 16??? Since when?? I thought 2XL (which BTW I wear often) is more like a 20?

I'd like one as I like the black AND the 3/4 sleeves (and like the cotton/spandex blend) but no way a 16 will fit...

Back to top Go down

Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock! Empty Re: Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock!

Post by SuzySparkles Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:56 pm

by those size standards I would wear a 20xl....lol

I wanted one too...
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Sorry guys. I am not saying that a 2XL should be a 16, but this is just what these equate to. They seem to run small and I measured them and questioned the company at length so I could give accurate sizing.

As I guage how these shirts go over, I am researching others that will come in larger sizes.
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Made in China?

I got a tee from the WBPA when I joined and it is XL and really small LOOKING... but it doesn't look too bad on - the spandex gives it flexibility and it doesn't cling.

If only I could try it on first...

Guess I'll wait until you get a 5XL Mini Cases, Gold, Silver and Red Glitter Gel, Metallix White and More in Stock! Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down