Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAPPED!! Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake

4 posters

Go down

SWAPPED!!  Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake Empty SWAPPED!! Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake

Post by CJJG Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 am

Up for swap....I'm in Indiana USA....

Prism rainbow and silly farm arty cake

I am not using either cake. I have only used them each once to test them out on my arm.

I'd love to swap for some snazaroo paints.

Thanks!

Last edited by CJJG on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

CJJG

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

SWAPPED!!  Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake Empty Re: SWAPPED!! Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake

Post by Kammy Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:30 am

I'm not in Indiana so not in this swap, but you might want to be more specific. Do you mean the Paradise Prisma "Arc en Ciel"? And which Silly Farm ABC is it? Smile

Almost a shame you're not interested in swapping internationally, I have lots of Snaz. Very Happy Hope you get what you want.
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

SWAPPED!!  Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake Empty Re: SWAPPED!! Indiana swap - prisma rainbow and silly farm arty cake

Post by Jenn Doll Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

I have Snazz to swap... What colors do you have in the ABC... can you post pictures?

What colors Snazz are you looking for?
Jenn Doll
Jenn Doll

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Landen-Road-Designs/4471074784

Back to top Go down

Post by CJJG Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 am

SOLD!!! Thanks LandenRoad!

Tammy - thanks also to you for your helpful insight. As a newbie, I really appreciate the help...I will definitely be better about descriptions in the future.

Thanks!!

C

CJJG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammy Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 pm

CJJG wrote:Tammy - thanks also to you for your helpful insight. As a newbie, I really appreciate the help...I will definitely be better about descriptions in the future.
Yay, glad you got a good swap! However, it's Kammy, not Tammy. My real name's Gill. Wink

Have fun with the Snaz! Smile
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Doll Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Thank you! sunny
Jenn Doll
Jenn Doll

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Landen-Road-Designs/4471074784

Back to top Go down

Post by CJJG Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 am

Sorry Kammy/Gill! ;o)

CJJG

Back to top Go down

Post by monna Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm

CJJG wrote:SOLD!!! Thanks LandenRoad!

Tammy - thanks also to you for your helpful insight. As a newbie, I really appreciate the help...I will definitely be better about descriptions in the future.

Thanks!!

C

Where in Indiana are you from?
monna
monna

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2012-07-05

https://www.facebook.com/nanamonnasfacepainting

Back to top Go down

Post by CJJG Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 pm

North of Indianapolis....are you in indiana?

CJJG

Back to top Go down

Post by monna Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm

I am north of Indianapolis too
monna
monna

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2012-07-05

https://www.facebook.com/nanamonnasfacepainting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down