Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna Class with Deborah Brommer in Columbus Ohio

2 posters

Go down

Henna Class with Deborah Brommer in Columbus Ohio Empty Henna Class with Deborah Brommer in Columbus Ohio

Post by a face painting mom Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:16 pm

PM me, I can put you in touch!
TWO dates and times available!
Sunday, March 10th 11:30-2:30 OR Monday, March 11th 3:00-6:00

Cup O Joe
2418 E. Main St.
Bexley, Ohio 43209
614-239-6563
Meeting Room

In this class I will show you the important building blocks of henna, that you can then put together to make beautiful and intricate henna designs. We will discuss tips and tricks to make the application process easier, safety concerns and why it’s so important to use good quality, all natural henna, and techniques to make your work more professional. When you leave the class you’ll have some great ideas for festival designs, understand the building blocks for traditional Indian henna, and for the intricate geometrics of Moroccan Henna.

Cost: $65
This includes everything you need! You don’t need to bring any supplies with you at all! I will have additional henna and design books and design sheets available for sale as well.

Please RSVP, so I can plan the supplies accordingly
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Henna Class with Deborah Brommer in Columbus Ohio Empty Re: Henna Class with Deborah Brommer in Columbus Ohio

Post by Mehndi Masala Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:26 am

I'm sure this was a great class! She is a lovely and talented lady!
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down