Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more!

4 posters

Go down

Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Empty Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more!

Post by thepaintedparty Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 am

Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3510
Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3511
Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3512
Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3513
Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3514
Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3517
Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Img_3516[/url]

Cleaning out my kit and here are some items that I just don't use much. Hope someone needs these!
Pic 1: Snazaroo paints. The 2 palettes contain 140 grams of paint total- solid colors, split cakes and handmade rainbow splits. I also have 3 partially used 18ml containers of Snaz white and black. Black is about half gone, 2 white can combine to make almost a full container. I also have an empty brand new Snaz palette.
Pic 2: Rainbow cakes. L to R: Wolfe 45G true rainbow, nearly full; Wolfe 45G neon rainbow, about half full; Silly Farm 50G sparkle dust, nearly full; TAG pastel rainbow 30G, nearly full; DFX 50G marine cake, nearly full.
Pic 3: EMPTY glitter containers. 8 EMPTY 1/2oz poofer bottles and 14 lidded round small containers (about quarter size in diameter).
Pic 4: Mehron silver glitter gel spray- 1oz brand new. Can be used on skin, hair and clothing (according to back of bottle). Fantasy Makers irid. glitter gel for hair and skin 1.5oz- brand new.
Pic 5: 25 page step-by-step Snazaroo face painting booklet. Stackable EMPTY glitter pots (these screw together in a stack) 13 pots, about quarter size in diameter. Great for glitter, lip gloss, etc.

I will sell or trade any/all of these items- make me an offer!
Items wanted:
empty palette "laptop" cases (with or without foam inserts)
TAG 50G rainbow cakes
round brushes, all sizes
case to store brushes
Illusion magazines or FP books/mags
dotter wand

Post or PM me if you are interested! Thanks for looking! Smile

thepaintedparty

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Empty Re: Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more!

Post by fesspenter Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Dear thepaintedparty:
Where are you located?
I am interested in a swap if you are on my continent.

fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more! Empty Re: Destash! Paints, Empty Containers and more!

Post by thepaintedparty Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:45 pm

I am in NC- on your continent, but in the US. Very Happy

thepaintedparty

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 pm

I PM'd you.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by miss D Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Can you post to Australia? I would love the dfx marine cake
miss D
miss D

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by thepaintedparty Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm

I can only ship in the US- sorry Miss D! Sad

thepaintedparty

Back to top Go down

Post by funfacesbybrenda Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 pm

I would love the tag pearl and the marine DX pls Smile let me know what would u like pls
funfacesbybrenda
funfacesbybrenda

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by thepaintedparty Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 am

Update: all rainbow cakes are sold. Thanks for your interest!
I still have all the Snaz and the empty glitter pots/bottles, the glitter gels and the Snaz book. The Snaz paints are about 6-10 grams of each color (several 2 gram refills stacked on top of one another.) They could easily be combined and repotted to make some nice rainbow cakes.

I will trade everything I have left for a paint laptop case! I really need one of these!

thepaintedparty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down