Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of hockey designs!!!!

2 posters

Go down

In need of hockey designs!!!! Empty In need of hockey designs!!!!

Post by Face Painting by Jessica Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 am

Hi all, I have a birthday party this Sunday and it's going to be almost entirely made up of kids on a hockey team. I painted the birthday girl back in May and brutally destroyed her face when I tried to paint a hockey mask on her... I want to make it up to her so if anyone has a design I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Face Painting by Jessica
Face Painting by Jessica

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2012-04-12

http://www.facepaintingbyjessica.webs.com

Back to top Go down

In need of hockey designs!!!! Empty Re: In need of hockey designs!!!!

Post by fesspenter Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Find out the team colors and create a butterfly or kitty cat in the team colors. I have painted the Markham-Stouffville Stars with red stars and swirly eye designs. I have done the ubiquitous crossed hockey sticks with a puck, and the taped handles in their team colors. While I CAN paint anything I can see, painting actual logos is time consuming.

Instead of painting a mask, give them a black eye, bloody nose, and a few quick stitched up cuts. (Cut up peacock feathers make great nasty looking stitches on top of a red/black slash. I use eyelash glue to stick on the feather stitches).

xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down