Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All from Sunny Az

3 posters

Go down

Hi All from Sunny Az Empty Hi All from Sunny Az

Post by SewDarnHot Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi.
I am a wahm with 4 kids ages 8, 7, 5 and 15 months. I Make custom boutique items, puppy diapers & currently do craft shows with over 8,000+ Bottle caps ready to be made into necklaces, keychains etc.
I have been painting my kids on and off for about 6months and have a cutter and was making my own glitter tattoos (except I couldn't find the best type of transfer tape that wouldn't stick too much to the vinyl - if someone knows a great brand please let me know - Anyway - with the holidays i started back to painting. I am not very creative when it comes to painting and have been scoping sites to get ideas and when I find one I think I can do I do up one of the kids and take a photo. Smile
I currently have the cheap tulip paints and tried the walmart pots (what a total joke and waste of time!)
I hope to get a few good paints as soon as hubby gets a job, I am hoping to add doing face painting to my craft booth for the days that I am not selling my caps or for the local schools and such. I will add some photos to a photo album so you can see what I have done. Smile
I look forward to learning tons and finding the best products for me.
If anyone has things that they would like to trade for some of my custom bottlecap jewelry please message me!! I love to trade!
Look forward to learning!
Blessings,
KimberlyAnn
SewDarnHot
SewDarnHot

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2012-10-29

http://www.ArizonaFacePainter.com

Back to top Go down

Hi All from Sunny Az Empty Re: Hi All from Sunny Az

Post by Valerie A Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 am

Hi KimberlyAnn! Welcome to the forum!
If you get a chance come join us newbies in the "New to Face Painting" section. We have "Show and Tell" and challenges you might like to try out with us.
Happy painting!
Valerie A
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hi All from Sunny Az Empty Re: Hi All from Sunny Az

Post by fesspenter Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:29 am

Welcome to the Forum!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352